Camco’s Dual Flush Pro allows you to easily rinse and clean out your RV waste tanks and RV sewer hose. This product fits most RV drain outlets and is ideal for RVs without a built-in tank flush. To use, simply connect the Dual Flush Pro to your RV’s drain outlet and connect your RV sewer hose outlet to the opposite end. Attach your grey water hose to the backflow stopper. Once connected, reverse flushing forces water back up into the plumbing lines and breaks up pipe clogs. Keep the gate valve closed to prevent waste from flowing from the tanks until your black and grey water tanks are done rinsing. The clear, breakproof polycarbonate adapter lets you see when your tanks are flushed. Open the gate valve to backfill your RV sewer hose with water for thorough rinsing. Patented.
- Reverse Flush Valve: Allows you to easily rinse and clean out your camper’s holding tanks and sewer hose
- Compatibility: 3-inch gate valve fits most drain outlets in motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, and 5th wheel RVs; Ideal for RVs without a built-in tank flush
- Empties and Flushes Holding Tanks and Your RV Sewer Hose: Backfills and flushes your black/grey water RV tanks and sewer hose; Breaks Up Clogs: Forces water back up into the plumbing lines to break up pipe clogs
- Gate Valve: Closed position thoroughly flushes your grey and black water tanks, preventing waste from flowing into your hose / Open position flushes water into your RV sewer hose for rinsing; Clear Adapter: The transparent, breakproof polycarbonate adapter allows you to see when your tanks are done rinsing
- Easy to Use: The Dual Flush Pro connects to your RV’s drain outlet and connects your RV sewer hose outlet to the opposite end. Your grey water hose attaches to the backflow stopper