100% SATISFACTION GURANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund - with some exceptions - within 30 days from the date you received your order.
Most warranty claims are handled by the manufacturer. If you have a question about a warranty, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start your return, please send an email to email@example.com. Once your return is approved, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and schedule a pickup from the carrier to make the process as hassle free for you as possible. We charge a small fee of $5.99 for domestic returns of standard size/weight packages. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
Some oversize items can be returned for an oversize shipping return fee of $35.00. In addition, any return package weighing over 25 lbs. is subject to shipping charges based on weight, which will be deducted from your refund in addition to any standard or oversize return shipping costs. Same as standard items, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and schedule a pickup from the carrier.
We do not provide prepaid labels for the following categories of oversized items:
- Kayaks & canoes
- Paddle boards
If you are looking to return any of the items above, you are welcome to work with a carrier on your own and have the items returned to us. However, this does not guarantee that your return will be accepted - our standard return inspection process will still apply. Prior to working with a carrier to return an oversized item, please reach out to us so that we may provide you with the proper return shipping address.
ALASKA, HAWAII, AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
International customers as well as customers in Hawaii and Alaska will be responsible for all applicable costs (shipping, tariffs, fees, etc.) associated with returning their purchase. You will need to work with a carrier to have your order returned. Please reach out to us so that we may provide you with the proper return shipping address.
If returned merchandise does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, including the following return exceptions, it will be declined. If returned by mail without prior approval, your package will be mailed back to you.
- Food items
- Personalized products/items
- Special orders
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- Memberships/rewards redemptions
- Gift cards
EXCESSIVELY USED OR DIRTY GEAR
Items that have been used since purchase must be cleaned prior to returning. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.
OTHER NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases
PRODUCT DEFECTS & DAMAGES
If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, it will most likely be handled through a warranty claim. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start that process.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If it is determined that the item's damage is the fault of the customer, the return may be declined and sent back.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have following our return process outlined above. Once the return is accepted and you are refunded, you can make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you are exchanging for the exact same item (or different size/color of the same item), and that item is no longer the same cost as when you purchased it - please contact us prior to starting your return/exchange. We will walk you a special exchange process so that we can honor the original price you paid.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund after we have completed the return on our end.
Purchase made via reward points will be refunded back to your reward point balance.
A true sine wave inverter with a built-in lithium-ion battery charger and transfer switch in a compact, lightweight footprint. Configure and monitor system performance via Bluetooth app available on the optional Bluetooth remote panel (# 808-0817-02).
The Freedom XC PRO inverter/charger, supporting RV-C and J1939 protocols, is the most versatile and flexible AC power solution in the market today. It also features a 100 amp (2000W model) / 150 amp (3000W model) battery charger and offers all of the configurable features of the Freedom XC series inverter/charger in a compact, light weight package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F (-20°C) - 104°F (40°C) for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating enables compressor loads such as an A/C or a fridge to start reliably.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built in 50A AC Transfer Relay (3KW model): Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power
Built-In Charger Features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
- Easily configurable settings to charge any lithium ion battery
More From XantrexView all