This compact and lightweight backpacking stove system is the larger version of Primus' Lite-line of stove systems that can easily feed 2. The extremely efficient heating system boils water in a flash and packs your kitchen needs away in a small package. Attach and lock the 1.0L pot to the burner with a simple twist. The Piezo igniter lights the stove with a push of a button so you can boil water quickly.
The Laminar Flow Burner is extremely compact and puts out a 4500BTU (1500 W) flame, boiling 0.5L water in two and a half minutes in a quieter cooking experience. Simply pour directly from the pot spout or use the included pots support pegs for use with ANY pot or pans. If you are just hanging around, you can unbuckle the handle and pair it with the included suspension kit while waiting out the weather under a tree.
Easily pack the stove attached to a 230g gas canister into the hard-anodized aluminum pot that has a cork-insulated sleeve made of G-1000 Eco Lite fabric for burn-free handling.
- Lightweight system stove burner locks securely to the pot when in use
- Burner and 230g gas canister packs conveniently inside the pot for an ultimate travel experience
- Oversized and foldable control valve for precise flame control
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter, and more compact
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Includes pot support pegs to use with any non-system pot or pan
- 1.0L hard-anodized aluminum pot with pour spout has integrated heat exchanger
- Adjustable and removable handle allows you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Cork-lined insulated pot sleeve made from G-1000 ECO Lite fabric with a sleeve pocket that holds accessories
- Bio-based plastic pot lid doubles as a cup
- Comes with a bio-based Canister Stand to attach to the gas canister for extra stability and a Hanging System when you can’t find a flat space to cook
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe, Gas NOT included
- Weight: 16.2oz
- Open dimensions: 8.3 x 4.6 x 4.6”
- Closed dimensions: 6.4 x 4.6 x 4.6"
- Output: 5,500 BTU
- Feeds: 1-2
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov