Riptide Terrova® QUEST™ Trolling Motor with Wireless Remote - 90/115 lbs. - 24/36v - 100 in.
Riptide Terrova® QUEST™ Trolling Motor with Wireless Remote - 90/115 lbs. - 24/36v - 100 in. is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping calculated at checkout. Get it between - .
100% SATISFACTION GURANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund - with some exceptions - within 30 days from the date you received your order.
Most warranty claims are handled by the manufacturer. If you have a question about a warranty, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start your return, please send an email to email@example.com. Once your return is approved, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and schedule a pickup from the carrier to make the process as hassle free for you as possible. We charge a small fee of $5.99 for domestic returns of standard size/weight packages. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
Some oversize items can be returned for an oversize shipping return fee of $35.00. In addition, any return package weighing over 25 lbs. is subject to shipping charges based on weight, which will be deducted from your refund in addition to any standard or oversize return shipping costs. Same as standard items, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and schedule a pickup from the carrier.
We do not provide prepaid labels for the following categories of oversized items:
- Kayaks & canoes
- Paddle boards
If you are looking to return any of the items above, you are welcome to work with a carrier on your own and have the items returned to us. However, this does not guarantee that your return will be accepted - our standard return inspection process will still apply. Prior to working with a carrier to return an oversized item, please reach out to us so that we may provide you with the proper return shipping address.
ALASKA, HAWAII, AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
International customers as well as customers in Hawaii and Alaska will be responsible for all applicable costs (shipping, tariffs, fees, etc.) associated with returning their purchase. You will need to work with a carrier to have your order returned. Please reach out to us so that we may provide you with the proper return shipping address.
If returned merchandise does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, including the following return exceptions, it will be declined. If returned by mail without prior approval, your package will be mailed back to you.
- Food items
- Personalized products/items
- Special orders
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- Memberships/rewards redemptions
- Gift cards
EXCESSIVELY USED OR DIRTY GEAR
Items that have been used since purchase must be cleaned prior to returning. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.
OTHER NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases
PRODUCT DEFECTS & DAMAGES
If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, it will most likely be handled through a warranty claim. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start that process.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If it is determined that the item's damage is the fault of the customer, the return may be declined and sent back.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have following our return process outlined above. Once the return is accepted and you are refunded, you can make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you are exchanging for the exact same item (or different size/color of the same item), and that item is no longer the same cost as when you purchased it - please contact us prior to starting your return/exchange. We will walk you a special exchange process so that we can honor the original price you paid.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund after we have completed the return on our end.
Purchase made via reward points will be refunded back to your reward point balance.
Riptide Terrova is the hardest working firstmate you’ll meet. One that doesn’t take breaks and doesn’t know the meaning of the term "day off". With available shaft lengths up to 100", Riptide Terrova comes ready to go where other trolling motors won't. The QUEST series of dual 24/36 volt brushless trolling motors were designed for anglers who demand the best from their equipment – even in the harshest environments. With a reinforced motor and mount, more advanced GPS functionality than ever, and even an eco mode to extend battery life, Terrova is ready to tackle the elements and feels right at home on bigger boats than ever before.
- QUEST Series - These 24/36V dual-voltage brushless motors have been completely re-imagined from the ground up with updates to mounts, propellers, lift assist systems, drive motors, and software – taking the world’s greatest trolling motors and redesigning them to outperform everything else on the water for years to come.
- Stow/Deploy Lever - Press this lever on the mount, and fall-away ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you're ready to move, Auto Park helps the motor stow effortlessly by orienting the lower unit to the perfect stow position automatically.
- Advanced GPS Trolling System - The most-trusted navigation system in fishing. Riptide Terrova uses GPS to control your trolling motor with unrivaled features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Minn Kota makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from the easy-to-read LCD screen of Riptide Terrova's wireless remote.
- Part of the One-Boat Network - Out of the box, Minn Kota motors come standard with everything you need to connect to select Humminbird fish finders, unlocking more advanced navigation features without needing to remember additional adapters or complicated set-up procedures.
- Spot-Lock with Jog - Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on GPS systems that are pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Drift Mode - Automatically engages speed and course control simultaneously, meaning anglers no longer need to depend on drift socks, kicker motors, or manual operation to control speed over water – even in the heaviest wind and current.
- Real-time Battery Monitoring - Check battery power levels while the motor is in use, real-time "time until empty" display monitor, with a notification when battery power is reduced to 20% to prompt users to enter "Eco-mode" which can reduce current draw to extend battery life.
- Digital Maximizer™ - Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life - At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and they guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility - Control your motor directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with the One-Boat Network app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and AutoPilot — plus the ability to update software.
ONE-BOAT NETWORK COMPATIBLE
FOOT PEDAL STYLE
MAX AMP DRAW
Compare to Similiar Products
Riptide Terrova® QUEST™ Trolling Motor with Wireless Remote - 90/115 lbs. - 24/36v - 100 in.View details
Ulterra Quest™ 90/115 Trolling Motor with Wireless Remote - Mega Down/Side Imaging - 72 in.View details
|By||Minn Kota||Minn Kota|
Unit price /
Unit price /
|ONE-BOAT NETWORK COMPATIBLE|
|ONE-BOAT NETWORK COMPATIBLE|
|FOOT PEDAL STYLE|
|FOOT PEDAL STYLE|
|MAX AMP DRAW|
|MAX AMP DRAW|